Mean temperature (°F): 18 in January, 67 in July, high around 90, low around -10 (Zone 5)
- frost free May 21-Sep 9,
- 5' snowfall,
- snow Oct-Apr,
- ground freezes <48" starting Dec 1.
Growing veggies (3000 sq ft), blueberries, raspberries, a few fruit trees, 10 acres of woodlot (and expanding into the fields, if I'm not careful), 3 acres of horse pasture, 1/2 acre of lawn, "weed garden", assorted shrubbery, and far too many wild blackberries.
Top Network Posts
- 465How do you push a Git tag to a branch using a refspec?
- 107Show which git tag you are on?
- 105How to return a string value from a bash function
- 100Is there a better way to run a command N times in bash?
- 60How to get rid of someone else's debt collector?
- 45How to exit from Python without traceback?
- 42git pull while not in a git directory
- View more network posts →