I'm a family historian and writer with a variety of other interests.
The proposal for a Genealogy & Family History StackExchange site has passed to beta. Woot! If you have an interest or expertise in genealogy, please join us. A big thank you to those who worked on the proposal.
Top Network Posts
- 16What is the difference between "primary information" and "secondary information?"
- 16How do I identify the date a photo was taken or printed?
- 13How can I establish (and describe) my confidence that the child and adult are the same person?
- 12Is a Birth/Marriage/Death Certificate a primary source?
- 12What is evidence? What is the difference between evidence and information?
- 12Why do historical and genealogical scholars differ in their approach to classifying sources?
- 12How can I locate a New England telegraph man ca1850? (Lemuel Keyser Preston seems to be hiding.)
- View more network posts →